diedbynature

ARMOUR/WEAPON UPGRADE SYSTEM

hey guys! diedbynature here again.

so over the past few days ive seen a few people mention that they would like to be able to upgrade armours from 1 tier to the next. YES I KNOW ARMOUR UPGRADER DOES THIS.

because of this i have put my brain into gear to find a solution that is fair and wouldnt ruin the economy. so let me know what you think,

my idea is potentially a good one..

a rather big content update if its implemented.

so for all armour sets you have tier 1-10 already. my suggestion works on this basis.

so the main thing is grinding items. you simply use item on grinder and all of that item currently in your invent will be grinded.

what you will receive is fist of guthix tokens but renamed as 'salvage'.

THERE IS ANOTHER HUGE PIECE OF CONTENT TO GO WITH THIS.

so what you get for grinding items correspons with the tier that armour is.

tier 1 - 5 salvage

tier 2 - 10 salvage

tier 3 - 20 salvage

tier 4 - 30 salvage

tier 5 - 40 salvage

tier 6 - 50 salvage

tier 7 - 60 salvage

tier 8 - 70 salvage

tier 9 - 80 salvage

tier 10 - 90 salvage

with the salvage you buy a token from salvage shop. a different token for different tier.

token 1 upgrades tier 1 to tier 2. this costs 5x what you get for tier 1 salvage. '25 salvage'. can be used on all t1 armours and weapons.

token 2 upgrades tier 2 to tier 3. this costs 5x what you get for tier 2 salvage.'50 salvage' can be used on all t2 armours and weapons.

token 3 upgrades tier 3 to tier 4. this costs 5x what you get for tier 3 salvage. '100 salvage' and can be used on all t3 armours and weapons.

token 4 upgrades tier 4 to tier 5. this costs 5x what you get for tier 4 salvage.'150 salvage' and can be used on all t4 armour and weapons.

token 5 upgrades tier 5 to tier 6. this costs 5x what you get for tier 5 salvage.'200 salvage' and can be used on all t5 amours and weapons.

token 6 upgrades tier 6 to tier 7. this costs 5x what you get for tier 6 salvage.'250 salvage' and can be used on all t6 armours and weapons.

token 7 upgrades tier 7 to tier 8. this costs 5x what you get for tier 7 salvage.'300 salvage' and can be used on all t7 armours and weapons.

token 8 upgrades tier 8 to tier 9. this costs 5x what you get for tier 8 salvage.'350 salvage' and can be used on all t8 armours and weapons.

token 9 upgrades tier 9 to tier 10. this costs 5x what you get for tier 9 salvage.'400 salvage' and can be used on all t9 armours and weapons.

new content here!

we can add a skill called 'salvaging'.

this skill cannot be lamped as it may have benefits later in game.